Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wells 51 and 85 Campus

Who is this computer lab???

In the Wells 51, the cafeteria have the food that I hate it, but it's the healthy food...kind teachers...opposite of deep (I don't know how to call shallow or swallow or whatever) swimming pool...smaller school than 85 campus...etc. Since when I was grade 1-3, I have a great time spending on the 51 campus, we don't need to check in...check out. Even though we're too lazy to check in or check out, the teacher will leave us! On the last day of school that I'm spending time in 51 campus, the 3A and 3B teacher let us write about how would we all in the third graders feel when we go to the 85 campus. They also let us write about why will we be excited when we go to the 85 campus, and why will we feel nervous when we go there. Our group wrote on the nervous column first. Then on the first day and the first time in my life to learn in 85 campus, I was scared that when I come late, the teacher will blame to us, so I come fast and early on that time, but I see one of my classmate come late, so I follow them, so from the first semester until now, I always come late. I thought that I will have a strict teachers in 85 campus, but once I learn with them, they all're very kind not as the same way as I think in my mind that they'll be strict. Even the food in the cafeteria, the foods in there are even delicious than the 51 campus, but some thing strange happen, on the Songkran day that the school celebrate (On April 12) I don't know why they are not allowed to bring the water guns. And I start to get lazier and sillier! In the 85 campus, my behavior changed! But I also have a wonderful time in 85 campus!!! I enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment