Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Taylor Swift Love Story

This is the song that I change for my talent show group. I also like this song, but some of the parts, I don't like it. Nimmita is the only one who choose this, but none of us girls like the song, we all disagree. But then she told her whole group that 'The talent show will be on this month, and there are no other songs left' So that explanation got everyone's attention up. Then we all just take that song, and the exactly the same way as I think, it is harder and more dynamics for piano. It took a long time to practice this. Plus, at the first song (The show By Lenka) they gave me the note, but on this song, we need to listen to the song often, so I can catch up. But this is the easier way: I'll just play the chord for my group. Please enjoy the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment