Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Second favorite game in i-phone


My second favorite game in i-phone is oven break. This game I play with my friend, and each level is so hard to pass each time! When my friend saw this game, she tried it and is so fun for her, and I come to join her. Before that I was bored with this game, and once I joint my friend, it is so fun! This game use to be my favorite game in i-phone, but now is my second favorite game, because it's bored for me, and I started to play the Burger Queen world! It's so fun in that game(oven break) it is like a ginger bread running away from the giant. The main character is the gingerbread! In the level one, it just took one round to pass the level and finish it! In that level (level 1) the ginger bread is so cute! But in the other levels, that ginger bread starting to have an angry eyes, and a smiling face. Whenever my friend saw my mom's i-phone, she always ask me to ask my mom that if I can play the i-phone. Then she start to play her favorite game until she's boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment