Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Coolest game in i-phone

My coolest game in i-phone is cut the rope game. All my favorite is that we could go to the greeting cards, create our own greeting cards, that's quite of fun! But the funnest thing is, we got to choose the pictures from the library/in the album, and choose any pictures whatever you want, or if the picture is got deleted or you have not take it yet, go to camera and take a picture. And when you choose the picture, you'll have some choices to choose which one you want. Most of the time, I will chose the frog picture every time. These frogs are quite of adorable and chubby. My friend create me into a Santa Claus that have a big thing on the chin, I don't know how to call that. whatever.

The website is...www.zeptolab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment